Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring break vacation

 This spring break I had three birthday parties to go to and four people in my family had birthday's day my day.. So one out of four birthday was on the 12 which is my uncle he turned 27 with one child and a baby mamma. The other one was my grandma on my dad side she just turnt 68  with 5 kids but two of them are died, The other one is my brother he is 17 years old yeah he is old( i think not that old but older than my and my older sister which is 13), The last one is not really my family but she is my step- cousin and she just turnt 11 on the 16th and she is really aggravating sometimes and she always acting like a baby because she is the only child in her family on her mom said but on her dad but is three other's which are two boys and one girl with out including her.

THAT WAS SOME OF FAMILY BIRTHDAY'S IN MARCH.... BUT STEPHEN CURRY BIRTHDAY IS ON MARCH 14 THE SAME AS MY BROTHER.. COOL THE SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY, THAT IS WHYYY MY BIRTHDAY LIKE BASKETBALL BECAUSE STEPHEN CURRY LIKE BASKETBALL ALSO MY BROTHER LIKE THE WARRIORS.

STEPHEN CURRY WAS BORN ON MARCH 14 AND THAT IS THE SAME AS MY BROTHER AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO FORGET TO WRITE ABOUT STEPHEN CURRY BIRTHDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment