Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My 12 birthday

My birthday is coming up and i will be 12.
So yeah i will be a preteen and i'm the third oldest girl in my class.
For my birthday i wanted a bike and that is what i got even though my birthday is not until  February 18th but, my godmother gave it to me earlier on the 15th of February so three days early. I was really excited that i got a new pink and blue bike, that is what i wanted now me and my sister can ride together on the weekends. 

I'm having a birthday party at school and i'm having all my friends come that do not have bad school behavior...... HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO COME AND ENJOY AND LAUGH WITH US... 

I want my cake cupcakes to be pink and blue and my goodie  bags the same color but the boys get blue and the girls get pink, the girls get pink because most girls that i know like pink and most boys like all types of blue. My favorite color is pink and blue also.

  

1 comment: