Wednesday, December 16, 2015

PART 1

Part 1 of jamesha Diary of  the missing her Pink heart of love

Jamesha had woke up early in the morning because of some noise in her palace. Jamesha end of waking up late  after 5 minutes and found her pink heart of love case missing.

The next hour, she had went over to her friends camps and told Grover and Annabeth “that her pink heart of love was missing this morning and somebody had broke inside her palace” and “ she really needed it before five days or the would be war. Jamesha does not like war , she thinks war can badly hurt somebody even her own family and others, Even if her step dad is mean tall and smelly she still loves him, care about him,  don’t hope nothing happen to him, and he is really strict. She always say “ I don’t know why my good mother married that man” she started to think inside her head “would I ever find my pink heart filled with love.

So later on that day she told Percy, Annabeth ,and Grover. To help her find her pink heart of love or there will be war if they don’t find it in five days……. There would be fighting each other. So they all went looking for it on a quest inside her place and found a letter in the case where the Pink Heart Of love. It had said.

Dear jamesha, I’m wondering if you know who took your pink heart filled with that awful love, you maybe thinking that I took it I did not MAYBE MY FRIEND MYSTERY TOOK IT… IF YOU MEET ME ABOUT 5:00 TOMORROW I WILL DO A DEAL WITH YOU… BYE

WOW! Grover said “   Are you going to meet him” H*** No ARE YOU CRAZY. Grover said “ you should meet him to see if he is going to give you your stuff back.
First that mystery guy did not give me his address so where I suppose to meet him at ,

OK I’m going to go to the camp councilor to let them know that somebody stole my Pink Heart Of  Love, all is four more days until war begin, everybody is pulling away from each other. “So are you guys ready for this quest lets go, Before you head out of camp you see your step dad stanza all he do is look at you and start to say some words, All you had did was started to fly and have powers like the beast and after that her dad had left and you had receive an email that was from that mystery guy as soon as you open it  says “ email deleted” “OMG WOW HOW HOW HOW DID THAT HAPPEN” Annabeth  said Jamesha said “I think we need to find that person before war happen in 3 days. Jamesha got another email from Chiron the email  says………………….

Dear Jamesha I know who took your Pink Heart Of Love if you meet me at 1003 candlestick rd in River-view Florida you have exactly one hour to meet me. OK YOU HAVE TO HAVE A DEAL WITH ME AND LUKE WOULD BE HERE AND THE BEAST SO BRING YOU WEAK SORRY FRIENDS IF YOU DARE YOU WON’T  MAKE IT OUT OF HER TODAY………..

MADE BY: KIRTAVIA

TO BE CONTINUED 

1 comment: